♦ Elder Miller week 72 (1-1-24)
Bon aña nobo!
Hey everyone! Crazy that 2024 is here. I can't wrap my head around it. Hope your holidays were a blast!
We got transfer news the other day and my comp and I are running it back in our area here in Aruba. We did get reassigned to the branch down south. There are two branches on the island and I have spent 10 months of my mission with the branch in Oranjestad. So it was hard to say goodbyes to some awesome members I have gotten to know so well. It is a small island however so I'll hopefully see them around.
The fireworks last night were insane! Like the biggest show I have ever seen. We live in the middle of the island and the entire border all the way around lit up the sky. It was pretty neat. Fun way to start the year!
With this new year upon us, I have kept coming back to a New Testament scripture that I'd love to share with you all...
Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
The best New Year resolution we can make this year is to come unto Christ. I know that as we continually recommit and repent, we will always find true rest in Him. Make this year a year centered on Him!
Sending lots of love from Aruba! Love you all! Wishing the best for you this year!
-Elder Miller
Elder Hall and Miller a year apart (as comps in 12/22 and on exchanges 12/23)
The OG Aruba district














Comments
Post a Comment