♦Elder Miller week 76 (1-29-24)
Bon dia rumanan!
Hope all is well with you each and your families. This was a good week and we are making progress with new referrals in our area!
In our branch the past couple weeks there have been some youth baptized and we got go support them. They are a blessing to this small growing branch! One named Gerald who will soon receive the priesthood will be one of two young priests in the branch. He is planning on a mission too!
We have been finding success in our area lately with street contacting. It has lead to some elect people being found and also to some pretty funny conversations and odd people. The people here crack me up and it is always interesting seeing who we will meet.
Just yesterday I finished studying each talk Elder Jeffrey R. Holland has given in General Conference. There are 60 of them! It has been neat to go through and pick out some of his main themes in his apostleship. I am so grateful for living Prophets and Apostles. I know that they are called of God to bring glad tidings and also a flag of warning to each of us in a variety of ways.
I want to add a few of my favorites and invite you to take a second when you can to read/listen/watch one of them. Guarantee it'll make your day a little better....
The Grandeur of God
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/general-conference/2003/10/the-grandeur-of-god?lang=eng
The Ministry of Angels
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/general-conference/2008/10/the-ministry-of-angels?lang=eng
Safety for the Soul
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/general-conference/2009/10/safety-for-the-soul?lang=eng
The Laborers in the Vineyard
The Ministry of Reconciliation
I would put more but this email is going to be long. Let me know what you think!
Have an amazing week!
-Elder Miller













Comments
Post a Comment